Provide the necessary technical consultancy to analyse and reorganize company procedures in order to increase safety and reliability; Define the safety standards for the management of existing corporate infrastructures; Identify vulnerabilities, anomalies, weak or critical points of the structures (information and logistics); Identify the optimal solutions to prevent illegal acts, intrusions and other inconveniences; Provide technical and decision-making support on the technologies to be adopted based on the analysis of risks, resources and costs.
- Analysis of the protected resources (services, data, infrastructures, staff, ....)
- Risk analysis
- Identification of optimal security measures
- Definition of risk management strategies
- Drafting of security procedures (first intervention, detection of possible intrusions, ...)
- Drafting of user behavioural rules relating to safety
- Drafting of the rules of access to information, services, facilities by users
- Consultancy to identify the most appropriate solutions to be implemented within the company structure (interventions on systems, installation of new products, integration with existing procedures, ...)
- Search for critical points
- Search for infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Intrusion simulations studied and developed "ad hoc"
- Fraud audit
- Checks on possible interception of critical information
- Security check of computer and telephone systems
- Security check of wireless devices
- Verification of security policies
- Drafting of the technical documentation containing the description of the methodologies used, the vulnerabilities found and the proposed improvement solutions.